GarageBand for PC is lot more than just a concept. This is one sound mixing application, initially developed by Apple. Garageband allows users to edit and create music in addition to handling associated playlists.
One must understand that GarageBand for PC isn’t an official rendition of this immensely popular app. Instead, one can modify the existing app in order to get the same installed on Windows and Mac. In this post, we talk about GarageBand and how to use the same on PCs and Mac, respectively.
Table of Contents
- Features of GarageBand and GarageBand for PC
- GarageBand for PC: Let’s talk Mac
- GarageBand for PC: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- GarageBand for PC: Using Rare
- GarageBand Alternatives
- The Wrap
Features of GarageBand and GarageBand for PC
This application has everything that feels important for changing a particular device. Besides offering music-centric facilities concerning editing and creating the same, this application is also used for mixing audio. Lastly, the interface is user-friendly and here is a detailed analysis of the associated features:
- When it comes to the actual purpose of GarageBand, users can create music and draft their own songs.
- The concept of using an external keyword via USB works like charm and one can also pair the same with a virtual keyboard.
- Moving on, we get a detailed guide on how to edit and even create songs— regardless of the genre.
- In addition to that, we get a recording feature so that enthusiastic users can record different tunes and even personal songs mainly for sharing across multiple platforms.
- Music is readily created and perfected in a very short span of time using GarageBand.
- Many audio filters are also available.
- The interface is exceedingly vibrant and comes with several nifty enhancements.
- When it comes to musical instruments, GarageBand features the likes of orchestra, keyboard, guitar, violin and a few more— strictly in terms of audio output.
- Lastly, this application comes free.
GarageBand for PC: Let’s talk Mac
In simpler terms, GarageBand for PC is more like a dedicated audio studio which is portable and carried around with ease. However, since this application is developed by Apple it is readily used on Mac and every other device running OS X. Needless to say, this gadget is compatible with iPhones, iPads and other concerned devices.
However, if you are looking to get a detailed take on Mac installation, we already have one listed for you:
- Head over to iTunes or the official website and search for GarageBand as the preferred application.
- Once you detect the application, download and then install the same on the Mac.
Enjoy the application without further delay.
GarageBand for PC: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
GarageBand for PC is probably the most searched concept over internet at the moment. The only reason for the craze is that this application is great to use but doesn’t support Windows, in terms of compatibility.
Here is a detailed analysis or rather a guide for helping you install GarageBand for Windows and PCs.
- Start by downloading Bluestacks from an official source.
- Once you download the app, install the same following the easy set of instructions.
- Open the already installed BlueStacks and access the interface— much like the one seen on your Android handset.
- Search GarageBand via the Playstore—accessed through the Bluestacks emulator.
- Once you detect the app, install the same over Bluestacks and enjoy the same.
GarageBand online access is therefore available using Bluestacks. The entire process takes somewhere between 10 to 15 minutes.
Other than Windows 10/8/7, GarageBand is also available for installation on Windows XP which is certainly a more obsolete version of this application.
GarageBand for PC: Using Rare
It is easy to download and install GarageBand using something called the Rare Software. Just head over to the official website of Rare and find the app. Rare software stores many important ad elusive application and GarageBand certainly falls in this category.
There are some other music-centric applications which are alternatives to GarageBand for PC. Although GarageBand is not officially available for Windows PCs, there are the likes of MixCraft and StageLight which are usable— mainly for creating and editing stuffs.
- Let us start with MixCraft which is a cool application and doesn’t require an emulator to work with. In terms of features, MixCraft offers way more than GarageBand. A free trial is also available but in terms of pricing, MixCraft sets us back at 90 dollars.
- Next in line Audiotool that comes with cloud storage support.
- Other options are Ableton and Cubase
Undoubtedly, GarageBand is a great application, offering some of the best features in its class. For Windows, GarageBand requires a decent version of OS— clubbed with at least 2GB of storage drive and a reliable processor. 2GB RAM is also an important requirement.
For music lovers, GarageBand for PC is a life changer. It offers a wide range of features and even supports music recording. However, if you are looking to use Bluestacks for activating the same, the app crashes far too frequently. This is where Andy- the emulator comes to the rescue.